This past Saturday was so refreshing! I must say, when my day is a mix of people and places, I think I’m the happiest. Plus, it doesn’t hurt to reflect back on your Saturday mid-week to give you a little steam to get to the weekend.
- Breakfast of Champions (Greek Yogurt, Coffee, Fruit) + a little work
- Blog post + Tidy the home
- Picnic @ Piedmont Park with friends (Incl. Fit Nerd Girl and Sunday Morning Tea!)
- On to Cocktails at Aprés Diem (Paramount people watching due to Atlanta Film Fest happening next door)
- Won a free movie ticket + discovered the Gucci Fiat (see pics below)
- Off to Eclectic Gal Vintage with JFlyy (Stay tuned for Boutique on Blast post!)
Saturday was full, fun, and damn near perfect… and may all your Saturdays be the same!
Click to advance to next picture!
Aprés Diem then Eclectic Gal Boutique
We drank and posed and drank some more…
then I shopped and shopped some more…
Looking forward to sharing the next Boutique on Blast with Eclectic Gal Vintage! So, definitely check back.
How was your weekend? Or, shall I ask what are you looking forward to for the next?!
<3 Until Next Time