Day 2 of Brooklyn was a fun adventure.
The Day’s Agenda:
- Lace & Berry Lips – Night On the Town
- Brunch at Roman’s with Oldie Friends but Goodies
- Independent Film (Restless City) at the AMC in Times Square
- Walks to the West side & Hell’s Kitchen Flea Market
- Classical Conducting & The High Line
I did a lot. It’s true. But, I loved the outfits for two reasons. Both were super comfortable and still distinctive.
The Main Take-Aways:
- When on vacation, bring pieces with punch. In other words, if they have one interesting detail about them, the item can really carry the outfit.
- Things that do double duty are always best. The “pants” I wore with the lace top is actually a jumper (which I will wear as such tonight!)
And there you have it. Special thank you to Robert Lavenstein, uber-talented photographer and producer, who took many of the photos below! Basically, if it looks like a cool picture … Robert probably took it
Well, let me know what you think + Stay tuned for more NYC goodness.
Special Pieces Worn Below:
- Lace Top: H&M
- Black Pants: 80′s Vintage Jumper worn as pants
- Boufant-sleeved Sweater + My Mom’s 70′s Leather Belt
- Pashmina: 70′s Vintage from Chicago’s The Brown Elephant
- Lipstick in MAC Rebel